- Biggest Skiing in the USA – Ski from our front porch onto Powder River run and connect into Big Sky or Moonlight Basin. A true ski-in ski-out experience.
- Cross Country Skiing or Sleigh Rides- Lone Mountain Ranch has 80 kilometers of trails for beginners or advanced. Sleigh rides and wonderful taking a journey through the woods to a beautiful cabin for some down home cooking.
- Dog Sledding - This is a great break from skiing. I never knew it could be so much fun and I highly recommend it. Great for the whole family.
- Ice Skating - You can get on on the rink at Moonlight Lodge.
- Yellowstone National Park - Established in 1872, Yellowstone National Park is America’s first national park. Visiting the park in the winter is extrodinary. Don’t miss this opportunity to see the park by snowmobile or snowcoach. Reservations needed.
- Skiing & Snowboarding – Big Sky, Montana offers more than 4,350 vertical feet of steep mountain powder, groomed trails, and beginner “bunny hills” – making it some of the biggest skiing in America!
- Fly Fishing – Renowned for it’s trout population and blue-ribbon streams, Big Sky is a great destination for the fly fishing enthusiast.
- Moonlight Lodge – The 35,000 sq ft Moonlight Lodge with full spa, massages, jacuzzi, outdoor heated pool, gym, fine dining, deli, and gift shop is part of this beautiful experience. They have weekly wildlife talks and Yoga classes.
- Private Chef – Robin has been part of the Big Sky community for over four years, where she creates unique, personalized dining experiences for locals and visitors alike.
Feel free to print our Big Sky Montana Cabin Brochure for your convenience.